Dorian's Super Green Post-Workout Shake
One way I support healthy body compositions by ensuring I consume 30 grams of high quality protein (branch chain amino acids) and some carbohydrates after my workouts. My body will break down the protein and utilize it to repair and build the muscle that was stressed during my workout.
Here's the recipe for my "Go-To" post-workout shake:
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz water
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 scoop Garden of Life plant-based, unflavored protein
- 1 tsp "Your Super" Power Matcha Powder
- 2 tsp "Your Super" Chocolate Lover Powder
- 2 tsp "Your Super" Plant Collagen Powder
- 1 tbs "Your Super" Muscle Power Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 2” piece of banana
- 1 tbs raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
I recommend that you do this in two steps:
1. Blend the ice cubes, water and spinach for 20-30 seconds.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for about 60 seconds.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This webpage contains affiliate links and I may make a commission (at no additional cost to you) if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy.